Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 25th, 2001, 04:38 PM
First Mate

Default Long term parking Seattle?

Dear Friends,

I am booked on one of the 4 day Radiance sailings from Seattle in April. Anyone familiar with longterm parking facilities at the port of Seattle? Any suggestions?
Thanks- Nancy
Sponsored Links
Old February 25th, 2001, 06:24 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Long term parking Seattle?

Hi Nancy,
I 'am from seattle area and will be taking the 3 day cruise in may. Yes there is a long term parking garage that I will be using also. It is right across from the Bell Sreet Pier Cruise Terminal. The cost is 12.00 a day. I hope this helps. You will be getting off and we will be getting on. Have a great cruise.
Bev
Old February 25th, 2001, 08:40 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Long term parking Seattle?

Thanks a lot Bev. It helps a lot! We are driving up the nite before we cruise from the central Oregon Coast- the only thing that would be even better would be to find a Seattle hotel near the pier with a "park and fly" deal like those near the airport.

Thanks very much- nice little luxurious cruise for us, yes? Pre-mother's day spoiling? I am really looking forward to it!!!

Nancy