Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2001, 12:59 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default questions answered!

I knew I would get answers here! Thanks, everybody! I wrote to them today, we will see what they send. If I get an answer, I will post it here for those , like P.J., who are also interested in the March 31 sailing. An aside to Donna....Could that be "Bowser" from "Sha-na-na"?
Sponsored Links
Old March 4th, 2001, 06:52 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: questions answered!

Hi Dee,
Yes, heard from Kuki that he's one and the same. He's seen him preform before and said he put on a decent show, hope he's still on the following week.

Donnassei
Old March 6th, 2001, 07:13 PM
Cruise Maniac

Well, if not, maybe we will get !!!CHARO!!! Hows that for a blast from the past. Either way , we have always enjoyed the shows on board. The best line up we had so far was on the Enchantment 3 years ago. A really nice mix of acts. It seems like lately they are hung up on singers....really loud singers. I would like more of a mix... comedy , magic, juggling, singers, etc. Hope your cruise is a blast...like I even have to hope that. Have fun!!
Old March 6th, 2001, 08:28 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Dee,
So far I agree, the entertainment on all my RCCL cruises have been good and a nice mix. Looking forward to the entertainment on Explorer, should be good from what I've read, we will see in 46 days, YEA!

Donnassei
Old March 9th, 2001, 12:13 AM
Cruise Maniac

YEP! WE ARE THREE WEEKS OUT, SAILING MARCH 31. CAN'T WAIT! HAVE A GREAT VACATION!