Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 26th, 2001, 10:32 AM
Bob and Marjory

Default Enchantment of the Seas

I am planning on sailing on the Enchantment of the Seas.Previous cruises were on Celebrity ships.I would like feedback from anyone who has sailed on the Enchantment of the Seas and who could recommend this ship.Main areas of interest are food quailty in the dining room,service in the dining room and food selection in the Windjammer cafe.Any other comments on overall experience would be appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old March 26th, 2001, 11:43 AM
Elizabeth74

Default Re: Enchantment of the Seas

My husband and I went on Enchantment two years ago and as I recall at that time the food was excellent. Our waiter and asst waiter could not do enough for us. We were also very pleased with the decor of the ship, particularly the indoor pool. It is simply beautiful.

I'm sure you will love this ship. It is my favorite or the six ships we've been on.
Old March 26th, 2001, 04:10 PM
Cruise Maniac

Bob,

I just returned on Feb 25 and had a great time. Go back a few pages on this message board and you will see my review. Food in the Windjammer was ok, but it never changed. We really aren't big lunch eaters so it didn't matter. As far as breakfast goes, they had all that would look for!

Enjoy!

Merry
Old March 26th, 2001, 08:09 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Bob,
Here is a recent members review of Enchantment, hope this will help answer some of your question:

<http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/cruiseguide/shiptour/memreviews/mr_RCI/enchantment6.html>

Donnassei
Old March 30th, 2001, 11:23 PM
Admiral

Loved it! We've been on it twice and loved it. We made the mistake of going on Voyager last summer - don't do it.
Old April 1st, 2001, 12:29 AM
First Mate

We went last May and had a great time. Only complaint was our cabin was over the lounge and it was loud until midnight. Will be booking another cruise inthe fall.
Old April 22nd, 2001, 03:27 PM
Sandoerr

We just returned on Easter Sunday and have spent last week figuring out when we can go again. We had a great cabin, only time we heard any outside noises was last night as people put luggage out and said last goodbyes to new friends. While the cabins are small, they are nicely laid out and there was more than adequate storage. Enjoy yourselves.
Old June 18th, 2001, 05:54 PM
turbokyle

John:

Which category was your cabin on the Enchantment? We're booked in a C cabin on the very back of the ship and I remember there being a lounge located below us. Are we in for some late nights?

Kyle