Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 16th, 2001, 01:59 PM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa
Default Rhapsody to Hawaii

Hi Everyone. You have all been very helpful to this first-time cruiser. Thank you.

I am leaving on the Rhapsody on Sunday for Hawaii. Is there anything any of you could tell me that I should know about the Rhapsody?

Thank you very much.

Lisa
Sponsored Links
Old April 16th, 2001, 03:11 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Rhapsody to Hawaii

Lisa,
Have a great time in Hawaii! I can't help you with the Rhapsody, my post is a selfish one....sorry....we're on the Radiance to Hawaii, Oct. 26th, upon your return I would really appreciate any insight on excursions, ports, sight-seeing, etc.

You're so lucky to be leaving so soon, I have a whole 6 months to wait!! What cat. cabin are you travelling in?

Have a great time, and again, I would really appreciate any insight,
Thanks so much!!
Old April 16th, 2001, 04:26 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Hi Lisa,
U're sure to have a wonderul cruise. Rhapsody is a beautiful ship. Here's a link to a report I did on Van. to Hawaii aboard her a couple of years back

<http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/cruiseguide/shiptour/memreviews/mr_RCI/rhapsody1.html>

Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor
Old April 18th, 2001, 08:04 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall

Hi. Thanks for writing. Yes, I am finally about to go. It has been a very long wait. I booked the cruise in November. However, I have been waiting to take a real vacation like this for my whole life. Have always used vacation time to visit relatives since I live away from them.

I'll be happy to let you know how the trip went. I'll write as soon as I get to it after I get back.

Lisa

P.S. I'm in a category F. Wanted a window. Didn't want to pay for a balcony. Saving the money for other things.
Old April 20th, 2001, 09:50 AM
Frank

I just got off the Rhapsody last Sunday. I sailed her two years ago. The ship was in very good condition. I had heard it needed some help. The only really shabby area was the pool area.

The entertainment was very good. The food was about average. Not like Celebrity. The crew and staff try very hard to please. If you can, look up a waiter named "Oz". Just ask him how their last soccar game went. They kept losing to the kitchen staff so I gave him a bottle of gatoraid. I told hm it will guarantee a win. He is the only married waiter on the ship whose wife also works as a waiter. Her name is "Funda". They are very nice. Have a greta time.
Old April 20th, 2001, 04:41 PM
Admiral

Thanks Frank. I'm sure I will have a great time.

Lisa