Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 30th, 2001, 06:12 PM
Wayne & Tommie

Default Legend of the Seas Royal Journey Review Posted

For those who might be considering a Royal Journey on the Legend of the Seas, we've posted a VERY LENGTHY review of a 16-night Sydney To Singapore cruise we completed last month. It can be found in the Cruisemates member review area or directly at <http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/cruiseguide/shiptour/memreviews/mr_RCI/legend2.html>

In short, let us say that this was one of the BEST cruises we have ever done (it was our 28th cruise). In fact we enjoyed it SO MUCH that we booked another Royal Journey (now called Exotic Journeys) on the Legend for March 2002 (Auckland to Honolulu).
Sponsored Links
Old May 1st, 2001, 03:46 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Jan
Default Re: Legend of the Seas Royal Journey Review Posted

Thank you so much for the great write up you rendered about "Legend" and your journey. My husband and I have wanted to take this trip and your report has really helped us to look at it more closely. We too have enjoyed traveling on the Legend, we've been on her twice once in Hawaii and then to Alaska everything you said about her is right. Thanks again. j
Old May 9th, 2001, 12:52 AM
Ardie

Thanks for your posts.. We are traveling the the Legend on January 6, 2002 Auckland to New Zealand..Just eight months from now...
Old June 3rd, 2001, 03:36 PM
John F.

We just booked the Auckland to Hawaii cruise 3/31/02 and have also cruised on the Legend before going through the Panama Canal in April/99. It's a great ship!!!
John & Priscilla
Old June 4th, 2001, 03:24 PM
Cruise Maniac

Found your VERY LENGTHY review tremendously interesting! We (my husband and myself and my parents) are booked on the Legand on March 3, 2002, from Auckland to Sydney. We have never been any closer than Hawaii before so we are very excited. Thanks!
Old June 10th, 2001, 12:45 AM
Cruise Maniac

Am I glad to read all your great comments on the Legend. The Legend Panama Canal, October 96 was our first cruise and so fantastic that we became avid cruisers. So we were excited to book the February 3, 2002 Auckland to Sydney cruise. However since booking we have heard all negative remarks about the food, entertainment, upkeep and downward spiral of the Legend's condition and we're beginning to wonder if we had made a mistake. Sounds like we can look forward to a grand "homecoming". Any special tours we should book or special places to enjoy the scenery for a panoramic view ? (we'd rather not look out our window)