Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 16th, 2001, 09:55 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Radiance Cruise-Cam

Does anyone know if there is a live cruise-cam site for Radiance of the Seas? And if so, where it is?

I still enjoy looking at the Explorer of the Seas cruise-cam even though our cruise was back in March. My three sisters and I will be cruising on the Radiance January 26 of 2002. (Celebrating my 40th birthday without children or husbands!) I would love to be able to check out her current travels between now and then!

I can't wait to turn 40!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old May 16th, 2001, 08:29 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Radiance Cruise-Cam

Hi JO,
So far, I have not seen a web cam for Radiance, but I remember it took quite awhile for the one on Explorer to be functional, so hang in there and keep checking. I'm sure we'll hear something when its up and working. I too like to check into the cams and see if I can recognize anything.

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old May 21st, 2001, 06:21 PM
Anonymous

Default Re: Radiance Cruise-Cam

Good luck on you Radiance Cruise! The Radiance is a stunning ship. I traveled onboard on the April 4th Cruise(Inauguaral) it was fantastic celebrating my birthday on the ship...... The ship layout is that of a Ritz Carlton. The mahogony wood trim and elaborate glass designs keep the ship in my mind as being # 1 in the cruise industry yet. I plan to travel on the Brilliance of the Seas next spring on the inauguaral also. You can check out the building of the ship at www.meyerwerft.com as I did with the Radiance. Good LUCK!