Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 9th, 2001, 03:42 PM
KIM MEGEE

Default VOYAGER OCT 21/01

MY HUSBAND & I HAVE JUST BOOKED THE VOYAGER FOR OCT 21 2001. I WANTED EARLY SEATING BUT IT IS FULL AT THIS TIME SO LOOKS LIKE WE WILL BE MAIN SEATING. I ALSO SELECTED A LARGE TABLE AS OPPOSED TO A 2 OR A 4 TOP WAS HOPEING TO HAVE SOME FUN CRUISEMATES TO CHAT WITH OVER DINNER? ANYONE OUT THERE GOING ON VOYAGER SAME TIME? oUR OTHER CRUISE EXPERIENCES HAVE BEEN CARNIVAL CELEBRATION & NORWEIGENS THE NORWAY.
Sponsored Links
Old June 9th, 2001, 05:18 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: VOYAGER OCT 21/01

We will be on Voyager of the Seas 10/21/01. The wife and I, my little Sis and Hubby, and young Dan & wife & 8 yr old daughter. And as of today maybe a friend of my son's and wife and son. So 7 of us are booked but we may be 10. So far we are in 1688,90,and92.
Not 100% but pretty sure that Main and Early seating are the same thing, We always request a large table even if its just Barb and I, this time we will fill a large table ourselves.(a first)
Young Dan and I did the Celebration a few years back, had a gr8 time.
Would love to meet another Irishman on board and hoist one or two at the P&W.
Dan McNerney
Old June 9th, 2001, 06:15 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Kim,
Yes, main and early seating are the same thing, so I think you got what you wanted. When booking the cruise, your travel agent should of asked what size table you wanted, thats what we usually end up with. When you get a conformation, the seating time should appear on there.

Bet you will all have a great time on Voyager!

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old June 19th, 2001, 05:40 PM
Cruise Maniac

We just came back from the Voyager this Sunday and had a great time. We originally were booked for main/early seating but requested to switch to late seating and had no problem doing so. We just made our request upon arrival and the next day it was taken care of. I prefered the late seating since it gave me plenty of time to enjoy the destinations and lots of time to rest before getting ready for dinner. Hope you enjoy your cruise