Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 14th, 2001, 06:50 AM
Passenger

Default Legend of the Seas-Sept. 4th

Just wondering if anyone had tips concerning this trip. It is a 12 night cruise with ports including Brussels, Belgium; LeHarve, France; Vigo, Spain; Lisbon, Portugal; Gibralter, UK; Tangier, Morocco; Malaga, Spain and Barcelona. I have no info as yet on these ports and need some hints as to what to do(and what NOT to do) at each of them. Also, does anyone have positive or negative opinions of Legend of the Seas?

Thanks, Robb
Sponsored Links
Old June 14th, 2001, 09:35 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Legend of the Seas-Sept. 4th

HI,

I leave in 8 days for 12 days on the Legend. I will be happy to report about the Legend. Also, if you go to the RCCL website and go to excursions, you can view the excursions available at your ports. We are doing the lunch cruise in Paris (12 hour excursion, but we have never been to Paris before.) We are headed to the British Isles and Norway.

Can't wait to go.
Old June 16th, 2001, 04:11 PM
Camelot

We are also booked on this cruise and are spending five days in London prior to the cruise. When we first put our deposit on the Legend I put out queries on all the message boards that I frequent and to a fault had good reports. We have been traveling on newer ships and were afraid she might pale in comparison. The reviews were glowing even though she is older and only one comment which had to do with some upholstery in a dining area being worn was received. Hopefully this will be a pleasant journey for us all. Our final payment is due shortly and we still feel that it will be a worthwhile trip and a good ship.
Old June 16th, 2001, 09:11 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

The itin sounds fabulous.. and the Legend is a wonderful ship. Vision Class ships are my favourites.... walls of glass, and an easy layout to get used to.
Regards,
Kuki
Features Editor
<Join us on a CruiseMates Group Cruise... here's how:
<http://www.cruisemates.com/Articles/CMcruises/CM-cruises.cfm>
Old June 22nd, 2001, 09:53 AM
Yeoman

We have sailed on Legend twice---Panama Canal and Hawaii. We are booked on a British Isles cruise. Legend is a great ship. We liked it more than Grandeur. We are pretty tolerant of older ships, though. We loved Pacific Princess and Noordam, which are very old.
Old September 1st, 2001, 02:09 PM
Cruise Maniac

We are scheduled to cruise to Hawaii from Encinada Mexicon in April 2002. Can you tell me where your cruise started? We are curious about the days at sea from Mexico to Hawaii. Rough at all?? Etc. Etc.

How about recommeding some shore excursions. There are so many. Are there some we may want to avoid?

We sailed on Vision of the Seas through the Panama Canal and it was a great ship and a wonderful experience. So excited about Hawaii, I just was looking for some information.

Thanks,

M A R Y