Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 18th, 2001, 01:27 AM
Billy Krasso

Default Just got back

My wife have just gotten back from our week long cruise honeymoon and it was the greatest vacation that either one of us has ever taken. I will be posting pictures and a review tomorrow after I get the film 1 hour developed. Just a quick bit of information. This was both of ours first cruise and it was for a week to the Southern Carribean and it was on the Monarch of the Seas. We sailed on Jun 10 and are back home on Jun 17. I will post review and pictures tomorrow. See yall later.
Sponsored Links
Old June 18th, 2001, 07:22 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Just got back

Hey Billy,
Can't wait to hear what you thought of Monarch...and which island you liked best.
Carolyn
Old June 18th, 2001, 03:44 PM
Admiral

Hey, Billy,
Congratulations on your marriage and wonderful honeymoon! What a way to go!!
Old June 18th, 2001, 07:30 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna

Hi Billy,

Great hearing that your first cruise was wonderful, be sure to post some of those pics :-) Welcome back and wishing you and your bride a great future, of course with more cruises!!

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old June 19th, 2001, 05:31 AM
Edayy

Welcome back Billy!!!!

I would love to read your review and see the pictures as i will be on the Monarch in five weeks and can't wait, any feedback would definately be appreciated.

Eda
Old June 19th, 2001, 01:48 PM
Stella

Hi Billy,

Congratulations on your wedding! I can't wait to hear your review and see the pictures. We're (group of about 30) leaving on Sunday the 24th and will be sailing the Monarch. Any helpful tips/suggestions will be great! Thanks!

Stella
Old June 19th, 2001, 08:23 PM
Cruise Maniac

Congratulations! So glad you enjoyed your cruise. We did the same one a while back and loved it as well. So I guess you are both hooked now. Have you booked your next one? I can't seem to go any time at all w/out at least having one to look forward to.

Denise :-)