Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 18th, 2001, 12:04 PM
Fran A.

Default Airport to Port Canaveral

I did not book/schedule/pay for transportation from the airport to port. I am assuming that a taxi will be the best way. My papers show that it is 45 miles/55 minutes. Are there shuttles from RCI there also for people like me??? Any infor on this and price will help. This is all so new and almost overwhelming trying to plan ahead. Thanks!!!!!!!! Fran
Sponsored Links
Old July 18th, 2001, 01:12 PM
Elizabeth74

Default Re: Airport to Port Canaveral

Don't know any info on airport to Port Canaveral. What airport are you flying into and what ship are you going on?

We were thinking of going on Sovereign of the seas and also wanted to know about transportation from the airport. We were thinking of flying into either W. Palm Beach or Orlando.
Old July 18th, 2001, 01:47 PM
Passenger

We took the Cocoa Beach shuttle from Orlando to Cocoa Beach, but we went a day early. It was about $25/pp and was about a 40 minute ride. You can call early to let them to know the airline and flight you will be on and they will give you the available pickup times, which is about every 1 1/2 or 2 hrs.
Old July 18th, 2001, 09:26 PM
gogetter

Hello,

Elizabeth.....W. Palm Beach is a tad far.....Orlando ..Daytona..or Melbourne would be your best bet....
Old July 20th, 2001, 09:47 AM
Elizabeth 74

Thanks for the info. I'll check out those airports.