Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 1st, 2001, 06:20 PM
Cruiserr00

Default ENCHANTMENT Questions?????

Hello all,

My family and I will be cruising the enchantment on August 19- 26. We sailed the Carnival Destiny last August. Was the best vacation we eber had. I s there anything i should know about the enchantment. How is the kids program. Have read all reviews and most messages on the boards. Sounds like the kids programs are not that good. Please reply thank u so much!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old August 1st, 2001, 06:27 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: ENCHANTMENT Questions?????

hey Cruiserr00.
well My name is Erin and I'm 17 year old and i have travled on echantment before and i loved it!!! The kids and teen programs are great. There is a night club open everynight for 13to17 year old childrean. I will also be on board the Echantment (again!!) on Augest 19,2001. any other question ya like to know or i would love to meet up with you.
Old August 1st, 2001, 07:02 PM
Ceddie

The kid's programs on RCL are very good. You did not mention how old the kid's are and how many.

Enchantment is a lovely ship I'm sure you will all enjoy yourselves as I did on her.

Ceddie
Old August 1st, 2001, 09:32 PM
Cruiserr00

The kids are 11 and 14.
Old August 2nd, 2001, 01:36 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi there,

We cruised the Enchantment in Feb 2001 with 17/20 year old. They both had a fabulous time and haven't stop talking about it. There were many families on board (NY spring break) and everyone seemed really pleased with the kids program. The ship is lovely, the staff are great.... I think you will have a wonderful time!!

Enjoy!

MerryCruiserr00 wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> My family and I will be cruising the enchantment on August
> 19- 26. We sailed the Carnival Destiny last August. Was the
> best vacation we eber had. I s there anything i should know
> about the enchantment. How is the kids program. Have read all
> reviews and most messages on the boards. Sounds like the kids
> programs are not that good. Please reply thank u so much!!!!!
Old August 3rd, 2001, 11:49 AM
Craig

Hi Cruserr00:

We were on the Enchantment last year (2nd cruise) with our two kids who were 17 and 15 at the time. They both had a great time. The kids programs are excellent and I'm sure your 2 will also have a fantastic time..

Make sure they go to the kids mixer the first night. This is where they will get to meet all the other kids on the cruise.

Regards,

Craig ...
Old August 4th, 2001, 09:45 PM
Passenger

hi my name is megan and I will be on the enchantment the same week you will be. I was on it the same time last year. it is a great ship you will have lots of fun. even more funer when you meet friends . oh yeah I the sister of erin.