Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 19th, 2001, 11:05 AM
Yeoman

Default EXPEDIA TRAVEL MAGAZINE

Does anyone subscribe to Expedia Travel Magazine? In this months issue, this site is mentioned! There is a report "web strategies for cruise booking"
The aricle is great for first time cruisers (myself) and first time online cruise purchasers (myself)

Cheryl
Sponsored Links
Old August 21st, 2001, 07:31 AM
Admiral

Default Re: EXPEDIA TRAVEL MAGAZINE

YEA to CruiseMates!
Old August 25th, 2001, 03:04 AM
Heather (San Diego)

. No, I only subscribe to Yahoo! Internet Life and have been for about four years. I didn't even know that Expedia put out a mag for cruising. I am so happy to hear that they rated CruiseMates because I find it a wonderful site. When I first started cruising (1995), I felt like a lost soul.

Anyway, I have been purchasing all kinds of things online since I could including: airfare, groceries (and stopped), clothing, makeup, comforters, cameras, flash cards, computers, etc. www.epinions.com is one of my favories and so are the book stores (I read about 3 a week: mostly SciFi).

If CruiseMates was cited in Expedia, I credit it for its exceptional leaders and its exceptional members. Anne Campbell is the nicest "big wig" I have ever met online. I will never forget in 1997 speaking with her online at 7AM in the morning about a Bermuda cruise I was thinking about booking (basically she casually talked me out of it).

The other staff members on CM are the best bunch I have encountered. I enjoy Kuki's sarcasm and Robo's straightforward smiles. I love Donna's candidness and love Cher's warmth. I look forward to spending the evening with Steve (Y2C) and Cher (CruiseNut) and DJ (DJBob) and appreciate how they make me smile when I have the time to join them for chat (and of course Rix). I love speaking with Mike (M&M) and Tweety also, even though we criss cross.

I agree with Expedia, this is an awesome site!

Heather
Old September 2nd, 2001, 10:21 AM
Lisa Wiggs

I just subscribed to this magazine and was pleasantly surprised to see this article in the very first issue I received. The comparisons between various online cruise agencies was very informative.