CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Royal Caribbean International (
-   -   Radiance Cabin 9590 (

Lisa Wiggs August 23rd, 2001 04:12 PM

Radiance Cabin 9590
Sailing on October 1 Pacific Northwest cruise and got my docs yesterday. Have been assigned cabin 9590. Any info on this cabin?

Mike Lari August 23rd, 2001 04:45 PM

Re: Radiance Cabin 9590
Hi Lisa,

I sailed on the Radiance of the sea's last May and we had the same class/category as you but on deck 8... I can only assume that the staterooms are identical so, I have a special site about the Radiance of the Sea that my help.

Note: Right-Click and open the link above, in a new window to view page properly!

Brownie August 23rd, 2001 07:13 PM

You are SO LUCKY !!!! We sailed on the Radiance last April and were in cabin 9588 . . next door to yours. It's the BEST location on the ship . . convenient to everything including the unbelievable "Centrum" and its elevators. Don't worry, its not noisy. Want to "sell" your docs to us? <Grin>

Mark August 24th, 2001 07:49 PM

We just returned from the Radiance and had cabin 9586. You can't beat the views from this part of the ship. Great location and it's quiet because the floor plan discourages traffic infront of those cabins. The hallway winds around as you will see, so you only get traffic from the few cabins near you. Benjamin is an excellent cabin steward, on of the best we've had. Tell him Mark and Lisa said HI! Have a great cruise.

cruiseboys August 29th, 2001 02:23 PM

We sailed in Cabin 9590 for 10 days in May. As everyone else has stated, it IS a great location. It is just steps from the Centrum but around a corner which keeps the noise away. The view from the balcony is great because you can see the entire aft side of the ship all the way to the waterline. Be sure to try Portofino and/or Chops while onboard. Don't be afraid of the cover charge, it is well worth the expense. Bon Voyage!