Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 15th, 2001, 10:33 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Doreen
Default Thank You to RCL

I was suppose to sail tomorrow 9-16 to Bermuda .With all that has happened and being that i would have had to try to get flights from Calif I am not going on that cruise . I don't feel I could enjoy this trip I have waited for and planned for 9 months to take .When I called RCL on Wed the girl was very unhelpful told me all was normal and if I did not show up I would lose out . But today they were very nice and helpful and offered me 2 options .1. was to rebook that same cruise any time except holidays and summer months until end of next year . or 2. get a credit for the amount of what I paid good for any sailing fleetwide good until the end of next year except holidays but good in summer months . Now some people may be angry they will not just refund the money and while that would have been nice .I am more then happy with options they offered understanding I could have lost $2,000.00 when I decieded for me this was not the time to vacation. I understand not all people will be happy ,But I want to Thank RCL for a option I am happy with .I look forward to a future cruise when I can relax and really enjoy it .Also a great big Thank You to CRUISEMATES for a great site full o9f information we all need and use . GOD BLESS AND WATCH OVER US ALL !!!!!!
Doreen
Sponsored Links
Old September 16th, 2001, 04:33 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Thank You to RCL

Hi Doreen,
That was nice of RCCL to switch your cruise, they didn't have to, but basically its just good business, expecially at times like this. Any thoughts as to what ship and where you want to cruise? Thanks for sharing your story and hope the next cruise is a good one at a better time, take care.

Donna
Tuesday Chat HOst