Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 18th, 2001, 10:34 AM
MG

Default we are going

First I would like us all to say a prayer to those lost over the past week. I am in the NY area and saw first hand the destruction caused. Watching it on TV and seeing it are two different things. Words cannot describe what happened in NY, DC, and PA and I pray to God it does not happen again.

Second, we are scheduled to go on the Vision of the Seas next month. This has been planned for over a year. I plan to ask my significant other for her hand in marriage on this cruise. WE ARE GOING! I agree that it is important for all of us to mourn and support in any way we can the brave souls in NY and DC that are in the rescue efforts. However, it is important to also not let terrorists run are lives and cause us to live in fear. If we alter are lives forever because of this tragedy, then they have already won the war.

I wish everyone the best and please say a prayer for those lives lost, the children with only one parent now, the parents who have lost their children, and those who sacrificed their lives to try and save those in danger.
Sponsored Links
Old September 18th, 2001, 03:08 PM
cos

Default Re: we are going

Ditto MG...we are from New Jersey and knew 3 people lost @ the WTC..all in the prime of their lives and leave wives & small children.
We are definitly going on our cruise Oct 7, Vision of the Seas.........the terrorists picked on the wrong people...they will now be wiped off the map!!!!!
Old September 18th, 2001, 07:55 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: we are going

Hey MG,
Congrats on the upcoming wedding, assuming she will say "yes"? Glad to hear you are going, we too are scheduled for a Dec. cruise which I too plan on going.

Please let us know how your cruise went and how you popped the question too, good luck and have fun!

Donna
Tuesday Chat HOst