Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 24th, 2001, 03:19 AM
Passenger

Default Photos of the Explorer of the Seas!!

Hi everyone,

Well, we made it back from the Explorer of the Seas and I have posted a bunch of photos and panorama's on my site for all to see!

<http://www.qwikfyx.com/explorer2>

We are off to Europe for the next few weeks so take a peek at the page and I am sure you will enjoy what you see!

See ya when we get back!

Mike
Sponsored Links
Old September 24th, 2001, 10:01 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Photos of the Explorer of the Seas!!

Hi Mike,
I have been looking at all your great pics, thanks. So, was it better the second time???

Have fun in Europe, be safe!

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old September 24th, 2001, 10:36 AM
Passenger

Hi Donna,

This was the greatest cruise ever... especially meeting everyone from this CruiseMates board.

FYI, I listed a new email address(above). I can retrieve this mail from any browser including the machines on the Legend of the Seas... so, for now, use this as the email address while we are in Europe.

Also, I forgot to mention in the first message that if you click on the web address above, RIGHT-CLICK and open in a NEW WINDOW... the page is to big to be displayed in a frame!

Take Care all... gota pack this laptop up and head to the airport...

Mike
Old September 24th, 2001, 12:29 PM
Admiral

Thanks Mike,
Glad to hear this one was the best, although any one I'm on is the best too :-)

Can't wait to hear all the stories, have a great next cruise, you lucky dog!

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old September 25th, 2001, 01:51 AM
First Mate

I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THE PHOTOS BUT AS I DON'T HAVE JAVA COULD NOT VIEW THEM--I REALLY ENJOYED THE CRUISE, MY SECOND TIME ON IT THIS YEAR--GOT TO MEET THE FOLKS FROM CRUISE MATES AND CRUISE CRITIC--A REAL NICE BUNCH--IT WAS A LET DOWN WHEN I ARRIVED HOME--ITS A BIG AND BEAUTIFUL SHIP WITH VERY GOOD FOOD AND FRIENDLY SERVICE--PLUS FEELING AT HOME WITH THE CRUISE MATES THAT I HAD NEVER MET BEFORE--AMY AND TOMMY,SYLVIA AND JIM AND ,DYANNA AND MIKE,ANGELA,DAN AND SHARON AND SUSAN--
EVERYONE WAS SO NICE AND FRIENDLY--NO WONDER I FEEL LONESOME-NOW I'M HOME--INSPITE OF THE TERRIBLE PREVIOUS WEEK AND FEELINGS OF WHETHER I SHOULD GO-- WELL, I WANT TO TELL YOU ALL, IT WAS THE BEST DECISION I COULD HAVE MADE--I RELAXED AND ENJOYED MYSELF MORE THAN I THOUGHT POSSIBLE--SO YOU OUT THERE WONDERING WHETHER TO CANCEL--DON'T--LIFE MUST GO ON--DON'T GIVE IN TO THE DOUBTINGS OF OTHERS--
--"KEEP CRUISING"
Old September 25th, 2001, 09:56 PM
Angela(OZ)

Jean.......
We loved being on the cruise with you too!!!!!! We had the best time ever! Glad you could be a part of it. Email me(not sure where your email address is.....................some place in this chaos, I am sure) and I will find a way to send you some photos by regular mail.
This cruise was an escape from what was going on the the real world, wasn't it? We all needed it, and I think that's what made it seem so much fun. Looking back, it does seem surreal now, doesn't it? Take care. Keep in touch. Angela and Lesley
Old October 3rd, 2001, 05:25 AM
Passenger

Hi everyone... just have a min to type this since i am using Internet Cafe(.50 min) i need to make this quick.

We are stranded in the fog for the time being at Venice, Italy but having a great time. So far we have taken over 2000 pictures of various places in Europe and we are only half way done.

JEAN... On my website, i have put a special sellection on the menu page for NON-JAVA users... it is at the top of the menu and will bring up a text based menu so you can access the photos!

Gota go now but will try to check in later!

Mike
Old October 3rd, 2001, 08:48 AM
Admiral

Hey Mike,
Nice of you to "check" in, glad you are having a good trip, except for the fog, enjoy and looking forward to all the pics.

Donna
Tuesday Chat HOst
Old October 3rd, 2001, 06:06 PM
First Mate

THANK YOU MIKE AND DYANNA--I HAVE VIEWED YOUR PHOTOS AND BRAVO TO YOU--IT WAS A PLEASURE MEETING YOU ON THE CRUISE--AND I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR CRUISE--I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING YOUR REVIEW ON IT AND SEEING YOUR PHOTOS--THESE ARE SAD DAYS FOR ALL OF US AND I AIM TO KEEP DOING ALL THE CRUISING AND TRAVELLING I CAN
WHILE I'M ABLE TO--I LOVE YOU AMERICA AND HAVE FAITH IN YOU--