Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 2nd, 2001, 01:12 PM
Sk8

Default Finally rescheduled

We were originally scheduled to sail on the Explorer 9/15, but at 1 AM on the 15th we found out our flight was cancelled to Miami so that took care of that. We are now set to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary on the Jan 19th sailing of the Explorer. Better late than never right, and besides, what better time to be on a ship than in the middle of January. Now we just have to somehow wait for 1/19 to get here, and that will be the toughest part.
Sponsored Links
Old October 2nd, 2001, 02:59 PM
jparr

Default Re: Finally rescheduled

What a great attitude. Good for you! Glad you re-booked and are so excited about going. Believe it or not, January will be here before you know it! Have fun!
Old October 3rd, 2001, 04:44 PM
mdbeau

We were in the same situation - scheduled for Voyager on 16 Sep and our flights were cancelled - couldn't get us to Miami in time. We're hoping to rebook for a Nov 11 sailing. We had been planning it for a year for our anniversary in Sep and didn't want to wait any longer than we had to. At least you can celebrate their 50th that's worked out to be a wonderful time to rebook! ;-)
Old October 3rd, 2001, 04:59 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Diana

We'll be on that sailing too! It will be time before you know it.
Old October 8th, 2001, 03:34 PM
Cruise Maniac

We were to go on the Explorer 9/15 also. We are still waiting for our voucher from RC. Sk8, if you made plans, does that mean you received yours? We thought we would be able to go by the end of October, but never got the voucher.
Old October 9th, 2001, 12:34 PM
Sk8

Dee, no I haven't received the voucher letter yet. I just told them what my original booking number was and they took it from there. I also gave them my cancellation number just in case they needed it. Basically, since our cruise in January will be a little more expensive than the one in September was, once I get the voucher letter, I will send that back to them, and then just make up the difference. At least that's what they told me when I rescheduled.