Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 2nd, 2001, 02:36 PM
BillG

Default Where's Kuki?

I thought that Kuki was going to do a virtual cruise from Explorer of the Seas this week. Heard from him last week when he was on Triumph in Cozumel. Am I not looking in the right place for his postings, or has he encountered a problem? Someone please help, need my Kuki fix. ;-)
Sponsored Links
Old October 2nd, 2001, 08:05 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Where's Kuki?

Hi Bill,
You are correct, Kuki is onboard Explorer of the seas and should have his postings up any day, I know he's been working on them. He has posted a few messages in the boards from Explorer, so be patient, could be he's just having too much fun??? Just keep an eye out on the home page for his virtual cruise.

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old October 3rd, 2001, 12:57 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Hi Bill,
Here I am on the Explorer of the Seas...have been submitting the reports but found out due to some organizational stuff they'll be run on "tape delay", likely beginning Monday (which means I'll be home to take the flak).
Meanwhile I do have "cyber cabin" so I do check in for a few minutes each day to make sure u're all missing me

Regards,
Kuki
Old October 3rd, 2001, 11:02 AM
BillG

Missing you? I'm just trying to verify that the ship will still be floating when I board in three weeks. . I can hear the staff, even now, telling everyone about the wild and crazy guy who was on the ship a few weeks earlier. Glad to hear you are having a great time. Will keep checking the boards for your bon mots. Keep those antlers pointed up.