Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 7th, 2001, 07:37 PM
J007

Default Adventurer of the Seas 12/02

This will be the first time for me and my husband on a cruise for our first anniversary.

Is anyone going on the first cruise. ??

We plan on staying the night before in Puerto Rico does anyone know of a great hotel in town..

thanks

J007
Sponsored Links
Old October 7th, 2001, 09:47 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Adventurer of the Seas 12/02

Hi J007,
We stayed at the Wyndham in Old San Juan, its right across the street from the pier and you can walk around Old San Juan, visit the forts, etc. Great location, we enjoyed it, worth checking out. Congrats on the anniversary, bet you love the ship. Here is also a link to some information you may want to read through for first cruisers, enjoy:

<http://www.cruisemates.com/articles/cruiseguide/first-time/index.cfm>

Donna
Tuesday Chat HOst
Old October 7th, 2001, 09:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi J-
We are also booked on the Adventure of the Seas for Dec 2, 2001. We will be celebrating a very belated 2nd anniversary. This is me and my husband's third cruise together. We sailed on the Monarch of the Seas for our honeymoon and absolutely loved it. You will have a great time!
We are trying to organize a group from a few cruise boards to meet onboard the ship. Let me know if you are interested!
Heather
Old October 9th, 2001, 12:02 AM
jbond

When we were in San Juan we stayed at the Caribe Hilton. It was really nice, beautiful grounds, but if I was doing it again, I'd stay in the Condado area. More chouce of restaurants and night life. We sailed Voyager last year, awesome. You'll love Adventurer.
Old October 10th, 2001, 09:17 AM
Admiral

We are scheduled to go on AOS on 1/20. I was booked at the Wyndham El San Juan for $315 a night, but with recent events, I was able to rebook at the Ritz Carlton San Juan for $250 per night....I think a nicer hotel.
Old October 10th, 2001, 12:03 PM
hedonist

We will be on the ignaugral cruise....looking forward to this new ship...we did the Voyager last year and had a blast...so this should be just as fun.