Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 21st, 2001, 09:42 PM
Denis

Default Voyageur "Compass"

Hi, Could anyone going on the Voyageur in the next couple of months email or fax me a copy of the daily Compass that they give you in your cabin each night. It would be appreciated because I am takng a group of 80 french Canadians on the 27th of January 2002 and I would like to make up my own lists of things do for my group. I know that the cruise program does not change much from week to week so the cruise Compass from any week of this cruise will do.
Thanks and have a nice cruise. My email is voyages@istar.ca and my fax is 450-464 9416
Denis
Sponsored Links
Old October 21st, 2001, 10:11 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: Voyageur "Compass"

Hi Dennis,
Here is a link to a site that has the compass among a lot of other interesting stuff. Although its for Explorer, I would think they would be simular and the site is very cool, so enjoy, hope this will help:

<http://qwikfyx.com/explorer2/>

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old October 22nd, 2001, 12:11 AM
Ceddie

Denis I have the compass from our voyage 2 years ago if you het no other replies to your request I would be delighted to send it to you it will be somewhat out of date but will more than likely help you somewhat.
Ceddie
Old October 24th, 2001, 10:34 AM
Texas

Denis, your intentions are good but w/ 80 people there's no way you'll be able to coordinate anything to do together on the ship. There's so much to do at so many different times and getting 80 people to do the same thing at once is going to be quite difficult if not impossible. That's the thing I love about a cruising. Everyone can do there own thing and meet for lunch or dinner. They'll enjoy the ship much better if you let them do as they please. Once you see how busy the ship is, you'll understand what I'm talking about. After all, you're on vacation, who wants to follow a set schedule?
Old October 25th, 2001, 10:42 PM
Nika

Hi Denis,
I have just returned from the Voyager of the Seas, I would gladly email you copies upon my return to my office on Monday Oct. 29th.
Old December 3rd, 2001, 03:57 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Voyageur

Denis, I am also going on the voyager, Jan 27. Are there any kids in your group? We are bringing our three boys, ages 3, 5, and 8.