Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 27th, 2001, 10:09 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Cat. D Balcony "Aft" on Radiance

Have booked our first balcony cabin on the Radiance for a Hawawaiian cruise. The "aft" balcony looks quite a bit larger than others on the ship and I think I remember reading reviews that had positive remarks about these cabins with regards to the larger balcony.
I'd like to know from someone who has experienced this category cabin if the balcony has lounge chairs.
Thanks, Ashley
Sponsored Links
Old October 27th, 2001, 10:53 AM
Kathy G

Default Re: Cat. D Balcony "Aft" on Radiance

These are the greatest cabins. We had cabin 9660 in Alaska this year - loved it. I had our cabin steward bring a lounge chair from the pool area. There are also 2 chairs and small table. There is no vibration and the views are wonderful. I would book it again in a heartbeat. Have a great cruise.

Kathy G
Old October 28th, 2001, 03:09 PM
Lady Jag

We were just in a Cat. C Suite, #1100, on the very aft port side of the ship. We looked into the Cat. D's next to us and they look SLIGHTLY wider, if at all. Their balconies are definitely deeper, but not wider. They look very comfortable for 2 people.

This is an awesome ship! We absolutely loved it! The water slide is great for kids and the solarium is a very peaceful, relaxing place to be. The crew was out of this world! We've never had so many people willing to bend over backwards to please us! "Tracey" will be returning from the Vancouver-Hawaii cruise today if you want to address a post to her also. You have a SUPER cruise coming up!!
Old October 28th, 2001, 05:40 PM
Cruise Maniac

Thanks so much for replies to my question. I'm glad to hear such positive comments about this ship.
I had the opportunity to tour the Radiance while it was in
Vancouver this past summer. I was very impressed with her interior and ammentities,I think she has some "Celebrity" touches.

Thanks again, this message board is so informative.
Ashley