Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 9th, 2001, 04:55 AM
doxiesx2

Default smoking on Explorer

I smoke, am trying to quit but just wondered if there was anywhere on board that smoking was allowed. I respect non-smokers rights and never light up when I am even in the same vicinity as another person. I can go hours without one, but might want to have one after dinner (not in the dining rooms) but possibly in my suite or out on the balcony. We are first time cruisers and we forgot to ask our TA. I don't want to stir up a big debate over smoking, just wondered if someone could answer my question for me. I will accept whatever the rules are. Thank You.
Sponsored Links
Old November 9th, 2001, 07:14 AM
Seatravelers

Default Re: smoking on Explorer

Smoking is permitted in some lounges, outside on your balcony, or in the Cigar Bar on deck 5. I have sailed on the Explorer twice and really enjoy a late afternoon cigar on the balcony and a late night cigar in the Cigar Bar. It surely makes for an enjoyable vacation.
Happy Sailing
Old November 9th, 2001, 11:20 AM
doxiesx2

Thanks so much for answering my question, now I will be sure not of offend anyone which was my main reason for asking. Jan
Old November 9th, 2001, 12:19 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

And on outside decks, like the Lido deck pool area, smoking is permitted on the starboard side. U'll be able to tell by the presence of ash trays.

Regards,
Kuki