Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 10th, 2001, 02:27 PM
Admiral

Default Kuki

I gather from reading this board for a while that you and ErnieMCC are friends but please don't (if you are the one) delete my posts because you disagree with what I say. If you delete me, do it within the parameters set by board rules. thanks
Sponsored Links
Old November 10th, 2001, 02:43 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: Kuki

Rick,
I NEVER delete posts because I disagree with what they say. Everyone is entitled to their opinions.
I believe you follow these boards well enough to have seen MANY MANY threads in which Ernie and I disagree. We often see things with a different perspective. The KEY IS.... It doesn't mean we can't discuss our differences without personally attacking one and other.
If we did, I'd delete those posts as well <G>

Regards,
Kuki
Old November 10th, 2001, 03:32 PM
Admiral

Kuki... we must be doing something wrong. We have, yet again, been publicly accused of being friends. This has got to stop! Our reputations as being friendly adversaries might be called into question.

My problem with the original post was the conclusion drawn that this type of behavior is a common occurence in veranda cabins on board ship... which it isn't.

And yeah, by and large, I think the callibre of people we find on board most ships is a bit more upscale and gentile than in society in general. If this makes me an elitist... well... who can deny that elitism does not exist. But then, you and I will never agree on that.

E
Old November 10th, 2001, 06:11 PM
Admiral

P.S. ... of course I meant "genteel"... not "gentile"!
Old November 10th, 2001, 08:13 PM
Robocop

Rick, "I" was the one that deleted your posts and for one simple reason, you were making personal attacks of an individual. This is not allowed and any posts that do so will be deleted. It matters not who the attacks are against or who makes them, the rule is for all.
Jim
Community Staff Leader