Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 18th, 2001, 10:14 AM
Default Chops Menu

Does anyone know where I can find an online copy of "Chops" menu for Explorer of the Seas?
Sponsored Links
Old November 18th, 2001, 10:46 AM
Default Re: Chops Menu

I don't know where you can find the menu, but I do know that Chops is only on the Radiance of the Seas. The Voyager class ships - Voyager, Explorer, and Adventure only have Portofino's as an alternate restaurant. Chops will be on the Radiance class - Radiance and Brilliance.
Happy Sailing...
Old November 18th, 2001, 10:57 AM

I think they are also going to have both Portifino's and Chops on Navigator of the Seas - which is the new Voyager class ship coming out in Nov. 2002.
Old November 18th, 2001, 11:43 AM

Thanks for the clarification.

I have Explorer of the Seas booked for next month and Radiance of the Seas for next summer. I just assumed they were both on both ships.

Old November 18th, 2001, 01:23 PM
Default Re: Chops Menu here it is

Appetizers: Shrimp cocktail, Maryland Crab Cake, Portobello Caps-grilled and served with roasted red bell peppers goat cheese crostini and a balsamic reduction; cheese and onion soup; clam chowder; chops salad-seasonal greens yellow tomatoes mushrooms and artichoke hearts, tomato and roquefort salad, caesar salad.

Entres: Prime rib; Filet Mignon-7oz or 10 oz, New York Sirloin; Veal Chop; Lamb Chops crusted with Dijon and seasonings; Pork chop with BBQ sauce

Veggies: Baked potato, home fries, mashed pot., creamed spinach; steamed asparagus; sauteed mushrooms; fried onion rings; rice pilaf

Dessert: chocolate mud pie, apple pie a la mode, strawberry cheesecake, warm brioche pudding

caribbean, chops, menu, navigator, portofino, radiance, royal, seas