Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 20th, 2001, 03:17 PM
HH

Default back to back cruises

Does RCCL offer any kind of deals for back to back cruises? I think Princess does but I can't find any info on RCCL

Also has anyone been on Enchantment recently?
Sponsored Links
Old November 20th, 2001, 03:54 PM
TaraP

Default Re: back to back cruises

Hi- We just recently booked back to back on the Adventure of the Seas for next Oct. We didn't hear of any offers from RCCL. When we called them they simply gave us the brochure price for each of the two weeks. No discount at all!? ( We did book through a TA and got a good deal but no discount for back to back ) I do hear that they sometimes give one, but we were just booked to far out. If you have any other luck please post and let us know.
Thanks!
Tara
Old November 20th, 2001, 03:55 PM
worktocruise

I've never gotten any deals for back-to-back cruises. Sorry, haven't been on Enchantment! Have fun....whenever you go.
Old November 20th, 2001, 06:51 PM
Cruise Maniac

If you're flexible you 'might' get the opportunity to extend your cruise by another week at discount rates if occupany rates are down for the second week; however, you're unlikely to get any special discount for booking back-to-back in advance. On my last trip onboard Radiance the were offering extensions at aboiut $50/day/person, but unfortunately my wife and I couldn't take advatage due to work and other constraints.
Old November 20th, 2001, 08:24 PM
harborman

Had the same experience on Majesty of the Seas on Spet 24th cruise.
We could have gone on the next cruise for $50 pp inside, $60 pp outside & $70 pp suite. Didn't know what room you would get, had to get off and come on again.
Couldn't do it, would have liked to.
Old November 20th, 2001, 08:45 PM
Texas

Was that $50/pp per day or for the whole trip?
Old November 21st, 2001, 11:23 AM
Cruise Maniac

Texas:
It was $50 per person per day inside.
Michael
Old November 21st, 2001, 11:24 AM
Cruise Maniac

Sorry previous post attached to wrong sub-thread
Old November 21st, 2001, 11:24 AM
Cruise Maniac

Texas:

It was $50 per person per day inside

Michael
Old November 21st, 2001, 01:58 PM
First Mate

Send a message via AIM to Jan

I don't know if you can call it a great deal but....they are putting us up "comp" for the night between the 24th Radiance and the December 2nd Adventure. Back to back on two different ships, nice cabins, decent fares to begin with. They sure took there sweet old time getting the documents to us though. The hotel voucher just came in last night at the travel agent and we leave in the wee hours of Saturday morning.
Old November 21st, 2001, 11:31 PM
Ginnie

We booked back to back cruises on the Legend of the Seas this past January/February. We sailed from Singapore to Sydney and stayed on board for the next cruise that went from Sydney to Auckland. We were in the same cabin and we did get a special back to back rate. We were surprised to see many couples do the same. It was such a long and expensive flight, and we had gotten a great rate from RCCl for the cruise only.
Old November 24th, 2001, 11:54 AM
Cruise Maniac

we are sailing from seattle in june on the radiance repositioning to vancouver (2 nites) staying in the same cabin and then on to alaska. will we have to de-bark or can we sleep in? do you keep the same cabin person & waiters? what about tipping? would like to do back to back vancouver to hawaii, hawaii to ensenada. anyone done this? looks to be cheaper to cruise than fly 1st class.