Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 22nd, 2001, 08:53 PM
Passenger

Default Rhapsody Cat C Suite????

Can anyone give me some information on the Category C Suite on the Rhapsody. We presently have a Cat F guarantee... and can upgrade to the Cat C Suite for a little more $$$. I know it has a balcony... Has anyone stayed in a Cat C on the Rhapsody and can give me some info on the cabin! Thanks...
Sponsored Links
Old December 23rd, 2001, 07:04 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Rhapsody Cat C Suite????

Cat C is a little larger than a standard balcony. It also has a bathtub. It was very nice & you get a slightly larger balcony too. If its just a little more $$ I would go for it. Raphsody is a beautiful ship, If you have been on cruises before then a foot here & there makes a very nice difference, Have a great cruise.
Old December 23rd, 2001, 01:11 PM
Cruise Maniac

we ugraded on the grandeur, i think they are about the same ship
we went from a h outside on the third to the eighth suite, i think it was cat. c, we got the big balc. and the tub, nice to take a shower in you can actually stand upand move around. lots of room in the sitting area, kind of like a small hotel room rather than a cabin, we paid $350 US and it was worth it.
Old December 24th, 2001, 11:14 AM
Cruise Maniac

went to mexico in a C suite (8584) in march. was a beautiful cabin. It was a bit worn with some stains but i liked the pastels. the "art" on the walls was terrible, i wanted to cover it! I enjoyed the bathtub for the added room in the shower. also a nice area for sitting and a good cabin layout. the foyer is larger where the closets are and that really helps when rummaging about for something to wear. the balcony was larger with a chair, table and chaise. Charo was in the cabin next to us..a whole story in iself! we always book a suite now.
Old December 25th, 2001, 01:48 PM
Passenger

Thanks for all the great comments. We booked it... just about $200 each for the upgrade... and since we paid very little for the original F guarantee... it is well worth it!! I appreciate all the advice... and we're looking forward to the cruise... with the balcony. Guess we are getting spoiled!!