Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 6th, 2002, 10:31 AM
Angela Paradise

Default EOS--What time should i book my flight??

Hi,
Yes..I have another question...(: I am going on the Explorer on March 16th and I want to know what time I should book return flight to home after our trip. I heard that the boat docks at 8:30am, but that it ususally takes some time to debark. So, what would be a safe time to book my flight on Saturday that would allow me time to debark and time to make it to the airport, etc... Any suggestions would be great!!
Thanks.
Angela
Sponsored Links
Old January 6th, 2002, 10:58 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: EOS--What time should i book my flight??

Hi Angela,
I would book a flight anytime after 12:00 noon if flying out of Miami. We just had an 11:20 flight out of Ft. Lauderdale after the Golden cruise and it did take us an hour to get through security, so allow time for all the different checks -ins and security. Have fun on Explorer, its a great cruise!

Donna
Tuesday Chat HOst
Old January 6th, 2002, 03:17 PM
First Mate

I think you should book your flight asap. Love Momooooo
Old January 6th, 2002, 10:36 PM
Passenger

We flew from FLL for the 12/8 Explorer cruise. I was nervous and booked alate flight back. The fact was we were off by 8:30am and in the FLL terminal by 9:45 am and at the gate almost immediately thereafter. Fortunately, Continental gave us an earlier flight. The problem is that it is roll of the dice and you should book according to your comfort zone.