Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 9th, 2002, 07:29 PM
Texas

Default RCCL Booking Number Question?????

Does anyone know how I can get my booking number from a previous cruise? I went to the RCCL site to register to be a Crown and Anchor Member and they ask for your previous booking number. I thought the paper work w/ my number on it was in my memory book but I couldn't find it. Does RCCL keep that information? My previous cruise was March 2001. Any suggestions to getting this information is greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Old January 9th, 2002, 09:00 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: RCCL Booking Number Question?????

Hi Texas,
You may also try contacting the travel agent that handled that cruise and see if they still have your paper work. If so, they should have the booking number, good luck.

Donna
Tuesday Chat Host
Old January 10th, 2002, 09:55 AM
browezilla

Call RCCL's customer service and tell them you need to get your Crown & Anchor acct number. They were able to help me do the same thing :-) Dunno the number off hand, but 1-800-555-1212 can give it to you
Old January 10th, 2002, 02:09 PM
Mary Martin

Your TA should have this information for you, I know mine did. RCI doesn't always have the correct information. We were on the Explorer last March and they didn't have this noted on my Crown and Anchor info. I was able to get my information updated, so that it now reflects all my past cruises.
I make a scrapbook of my cruises and I often keep the old booklet the tickets come in, this will have your booking number in it.
Good Luck,
Mary
Old January 10th, 2002, 10:50 PM
Texas

Thanks. I'll look into it.
Old January 11th, 2002, 07:34 AM
Passenger

Hey Tex!

I got my C & A without knowing my booking #. My parents booked my first cruise as it was a family get together and I never had the paper work. I just listed our name and the cruise date and it went through. Just know that it takes a long time!
Old January 11th, 2002, 08:26 AM
Admiral

Your t/a should be able to get that booking number for you in a few seconds.
Old January 16th, 2002, 11:14 AM
Cruise Maniac

Just call C & A Soc. and give them the dates of your cruise. That's how I got my next level (Platinum) in time for my cruise last week. Also, something new on RCI, they now have a Loyalty Ambassador on board to handle any questions regarding your membership or to sign you up.

Since there can be several months delay in getting a new C&A card ,n the case of moving up to another level, the Loyalty Ambassador can handle this for you. He made sure that I was in the computer as a Platinum member.

I didn't have the robe in my cabin and he had it handled in no time flat along with a cake saying Welcome Back and a book of discount coupons.
Very nice touch.

RCI has a Future Cruise Consultant onboard now.

Judy