Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 30th, 2002, 11:43 PM
David Starkey

Default Brillance of the Seas

Anyone else sailing on the transatlantic sailing of this new ship on Sept 8-16 from Harwich to Boston. The rates are so low I had to do it.(yeh I know its hurricane season then) The pricing for the sailing are as low as $500.00 including port tax for the crossing.

Any sea lovers ??..enjoy all the days at sea at a fantastic price.
Sponsored Links
Old January 31st, 2002, 03:00 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Brillance of the Seas

Yes, I'll be on board. I LOVE days at sea!! They are the best part of taking a cruise, in my opinion.
Old January 31st, 2002, 03:09 PM
BillG

We'll be on her too. We booked her while we were on Explorer last October and the price has gone down since then. We also get a discount on the balcony room for being diamond members of C&A. We live near Boston so only having to fly one way has a certain appeal and seven days at sea after our whirlwind few days in London before the cruise seems ideal. Glad to hear that others will be along for what should be a great cruise. Always said I never cared if the ship stopped at any ports, no I will find out for sure.
Old February 6th, 2002, 12:05 AM
Leslie Watson

My husband and I booked this one as well. The balcony pricing was very appealing, and we have never done a transatlantic or been to the UK. We plan to do a 8 day Trafalgar Tour of the UK just prior to the sailing. We look forward to sailing on another new cruise ship after having such a wonderful time on the new Adventure of the Seas in December.
Old February 12th, 2002, 11:42 PM
Passenger

Count us in too!! My mother and I will join the transatlantic cruise after spending the prior week in London! Prices and the add on air fare was just too good to pass up! We also have taken advantage of the no charge for custom air (platinum C&A members).