Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 4th, 2002, 09:21 AM
First Mate

Default ice cream

Does RCI have FREE ice cream/frozen yogurt machienes on deck or near pools for people to use? Also, do they have a 24 hour pizza shop, and if so how is the pizza? One other question, Do they have towels for you near the pools, or do you have to bring them from your stateroom?
Sponsored Links
Old February 4th, 2002, 12:54 PM
browezilla

Default Re: ice cream

On the Adventure of the Seas, soft serve ice cream seemed to be everywhere for free (on the promenade, cafeteria, etc.). They do have Pizza at the Island Grill and a small shop on the Promenade. Pizza is available 24 hrs from Room Service. Note: they bring you a whole pizza, not just a slice. A friend ordered 5 slices for himself and his wife, and was surprized when they showed up with 5 complete pies!

Towels are at the pools and they discourage you from taking the towels from your room.
Old February 4th, 2002, 10:23 PM
First Mate

I'm glad to hear that because my wife and I are cruising the EOS with the kids. Last year we had to buy ice cream outside the dinning room on the Grand Princess.
Old February 5th, 2002, 10:08 AM
Texas

Voyager, has free ice cream as well. There's several places w/ ice cream machines...Sprinkle's, on the Royal Promenade, at the Windjammer and one near the children's area. Pizza is served on the Royal Promenade all day and evening long. I didn't care to much for the pizza. I'm a big pizza eater and it was edible. They have towels at the pools so you don't have to carry towels from your room.
Old February 5th, 2002, 09:47 PM
Kathy M

Don't forget the delicious milkshakes at "Johnny Rockets" on the Explorer and the Voyager. You do have to pay for them though, about $3.25, but really worth it!