Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 16th, 2002, 07:35 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default adventure of the seas -cabins

hi!

this is our 1st cruise and would love to hear everyone's favorite cabins on this ship- we are looking to get an outside cabin with a balcony. i heard some mention of the db category cabin, and the superior outside and not sure which is better? open to any and all suggestions! thanks!

donna
Sponsored Links
Old February 16th, 2002, 09:44 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Donna
Default Re: adventure of the seas -cabins

Hi Donna,
We had a D7 balcony cabin on Explorer and it was perfect, nice balcony and the cabin was actually larger than I expected. There is plenty of closet, drawer space. I think you just need to figure out where on the ship you'd like to be and see what cabin catagories are there and go from there, you can't go wrong. Glad to hear you want to try out a balcony, then you will always have to have one, they really make cruising extra special, enjoy it! Most of the time the different cabin catagories have to do with the location.

Happy Cruising!

Tuesday Chat Host
Old February 26th, 2002, 07:03 AM
Reina

Default Re: adventure of the seas -cabins

Donna,
we had an owners suite, and have one set for our next cruise on the navigator, our firends had a D( and it was fine for the 3 of them, one teen, next time they are doing a cat.C, if its just the 2 of you a DA-DB will be fine, there isnt much difference in the size, unless you want extra treatment then go for a Cat B or better, but a budget gets into that too, try for an upgrade about 2 weeks out. if you have any more questions, please email me , more than happy to help, Reina