Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 20th, 2002, 08:41 PM
First Mate

Default Majesty 5/24

Anyone Sailing on Majesty on 5/24? Has anyone taken the Atlantis tour, if so can you use the grounds like anyone else (i.e. waterslides etc).

Thanks,

Steve
Sponsored Links
Old February 23rd, 2002, 04:51 PM
Gia

Default Re: Majesty 5/24

Hi Steve,

The only way that you can use the pool area at the Atlantis is to book a room. If you do the tour you get to use part of the beach area. The prices there are a bit high for what you get. A cheeseburger is 9.95. Two Miller lite's were 11.50. We did not do the tour but went there on our own and pretty much got to see everything and go everywere on the grounds. But we were lucky we saw them stopping people and asking them for proof that they were staying there. I called the Marriott on Cable Beach and they told me that you can use the pool there for free.

Anyway we were on the Majesty the week of Feb 11th. and I have to say it was by far the best vacation that I have ever had. So many things to do. The Cruise director Ron was a blast. He really made you want to particpate in the activities. There are contests were you can win Royal Caribbean medals. Our group won for the scavenger hunt. Yippee!!!! The food was good. We never made it into the dinning room for dinner because we had first seating and we were to busy doing all of the other things that they offer to make it back in time.

You are going to have such a great time. Enjoy it the time goes by so fast. If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Old February 24th, 2002, 10:37 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Majesty 5/24

Gia,

Thanks very much for the posting. I was a guest at Atlantis last year and kept my room key, that's all they asked to see when we tried to get to the pool area, so I'm hoping to flash it and get in. Otherwise a booze cruise will probably be on the agenda.

Thanks for the update on Majesty, I've sailed on her twice in the past when she was on the Western Caribbean seven night cruises, it will be nice to be back onboard.

Thanks,
Steve
Old March 21st, 2002, 02:49 PM
Emily

Default Re: Re: Majesty 5/24

Steve- great idea about the key. I think I still have mine as well. I'll be going on the Majesty in June and was hoping to go back to Atlantis. Let me know if it works! Have fun!