Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 21st, 2002, 11:17 AM
Biggest Daddy

Default Concierge Service Exporer

thanks to all who have helped me book a great room, 7694 aft cat c, can anyone suggest where to find info on Concierge Service, I know we get it, But What do you get? I have tried the RCI website to no avail. Thanks in advance
Sponsored Links
Old February 21st, 2002, 02:28 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Concierge Service Exporer

Good luck!

Ask when you register and keep bugging them. We had two c suites last week, Concierge wasn't mentionned or card to get in given. Got a card last day, only when I asked. The card didn't work, but George let us in any way. Managed to get one canape and one glass of wine! Other perks are available each day apparently if you can get them to cough up a card!

Andrea
Old February 21st, 2002, 03:32 PM
Rita Gallagher

Concierge service is only available to Suites Category B or higher, and diamond Crown and Anchor members. If you have access to Concierge service, you will have info in your stateroom, and the key to the concierge lounge will be given to you. Used this lounge on the Explorer in October - we had the Owners Suite - and George was very accomodating.
Old February 23rd, 2002, 07:13 AM
Admiral

Jorge found me the first night when I had an Owner's Suite (Cat A) on Explorer. He gave me the red card for access to Concierage lounge. He also asked if he could make any reservations for me (Portofinos, Ice skating, excursions). I took him up on ice skating show reservations.

I had access to the Concierage lounge but never used it. I think it is better for those who have second seating and can get some snacks before dinner. The lounge opens at 5 pm and I was normally getting ready for dinner at that time.

Every night something was delivered to my room about 5 pm - cheese and crackers, chocolate covered strawberries, etc. . .

It was nice.
Old February 26th, 2002, 06:09 AM
First Mate

It is for cat B and above. And it was wonderful. Just a nice place to relax before dinner and have a cocktail and yummy hors d'oeuvres. And stop in the morning for cappucino. I think they do try to keep it a secret to keep out the riff raff!