Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 23rd, 2002, 09:11 AM
Passenger

Default Radiance of the Seas: 250 photos & review now

For those of you interested, I have finally completed a fully illustrated Cruise Review of my 12-day fall Panama Canal cruise on RADIANCE OF THE SEAS.

The review is based on a day-by-day account of all we've done (and not done) during our time on board, plus a commentary on some of the shipboard services and public areas.
All in all, there are more than 250 photos that can be viewed full-size by the click of a mouse, including dozens of brand new interior photos, a sample Cruise Compass and 6 menus.

To access my 13-page Cruise Review, please visit Passenger Ship Parade at http://psp.club.tip.nl and click on the title picture. I you have visited my homepage recently, you might want to reload the page to get the latest version.

I hope you like it all.

Bart
Sponsored Links
Old May 25th, 2002, 06:59 PM
Tamara

Default Re: Radiance of the Seas: 250 photos & review now

I just saw your trip biography. All I can say is, wow! Having just put on-hold a cabin on the Radiance for Jan 25 03 Southern Caribbean, I am especially excited. Suddenly those 8 months seem even longer. Thanks for a great account of the ship and all the wonderful pictures.