Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 26th, 2002, 10:25 AM
Admiral

Default Christmas cruise Explorer 2002

This will be our third cruise but first time over christmas. We have booked the western cruise leaving from Miami.
We have two girls ages 11 and 9. I am just wondering if anyone has cruised over christmas with kids before and what the ship has to offer for the holidays for kids.
Also, our kids wanted to do the swimming with the dolphins and I am wondering if it's worth the money?
Anyone out there who has cruised on the Explorer with kids and could you please give some hints/ideas how the kids liked it etc?
Last cruise with the kids they had a total blast. They never wanted to stay with us but just with the Adventure Ocean Club.
Also, we don't smoke and I am wondering if there is a lot of smoke on the ship?
For the first time we booked the cruise bus to go to Miami.We live in Fl and did not want to take our car this time as we did last year.Does anyone have experience with that? What time does the bus get to the cruise ship?
Thanks in advance for any input and when we get back I will write a detailed review of the Explorer.
Sponsored Links