Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2002, 08:57 AM
First Mate

Default PARKING AT PORT OF MIAMI

I AM DRIVING FROM CHICAGO TO MIAMI TO SAIL ON THE EXPLORER ON NOVEMBER 16TH. I WAS WONDERING WHAT TYPE OF PARKING ARRANGEMENTS I CAN OR NEED TO MAKE IS THERE A SECURE LOT? HOW MUCH IS IT? OR SHOULD I PARK MY CAR AT THE AIRPORT?
Sponsored Links
Old March 4th, 2002, 10:22 AM
Admiral

Default Re: PARKING AT PORT OF MIAMI

Parking at the port is fairly easy. It's walking distance away from the ship and in a secured area. I believe we paid $7 a day to park.You have to pay for the entire time up front when you get there and they only take cash if I remember right.We are going on the Explorer over christmas.Have fun and if you can let me know how the trip went!
Old March 4th, 2002, 01:24 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to SeaFan Send a message via Yahoo to SeaFan

<a href="http://www.metro-dade.com/portofmiami/home.htm">

Here is the link for the port of Miami. It covers all of the parking prices and terminals. Hope this helps.
Old March 4th, 2002, 11:26 PM
Admiral

Just parked at Port Of Miami today for a meeting on the Grandeur. Parking is close, affordable and under guard 24 hours a day... the cruise lines make sure their passenger's cars of safe... it is the safest place to park in Florida and the most convenient to your ship, by a long shot.
Old March 5th, 2002, 09:19 PM
harborman

Jim,
Did the same thing in September. Parking is right at the pier, $10 per day, you prepay as you go in CASH only. They will ask you what ship you are going on and then tell you how much. You basically just walk across the street to the pier, very easy in and out.