Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 14th, 2002, 01:53 PM
Passenger

Default Brilliance of the Seas 7/22/02

Is anyone going on the Brilliance of the Seas to Europe? I will be cruising with two kids and we're looking for any fellow cruisers. We are from Florida and are looking forward to a great cruise. Last year we took the Radiance of the Seas in Alaska and had a terrific time. My children are 11 and 13 years old and we are very excited about our first trip to Europe. Anyone out there with similar plans?
Sponsored Links
Old March 19th, 2002, 11:40 PM
D.J. Ammons

Default Re: Brilliance of the Seas 7/22/02

Are you cruising on Brilliance of the Seas IN Europe or FROM Europe to America? Your message sounded like you were going from America to Europe on it but since it is a new ship coming into service this summer cruising IN Europe and then making its first Transatlantic cruise from Harwich England to Boston on September 8, 2002 I was not sure what you meant. If by chance you are taking it from England to America Sept. 8 my family will be on that trip. We are very excited as it is my wife and children's first cruise and the first I have been on in about 25 years. In any case it was good to hear that you liked the sister ship Radiance well enought to want to go on Brilliance.
Old March 20th, 2002, 10:39 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Brilliance of the Seas 7/22/02

We are doing the British Isles/Norwegian Fjords 12 night trip. Your Trans Atlantic trip sounds great. I plan on trying a trip similar to that in the future.
The Radiance is absolutely a wonderful ship. We made our decision on the Brilliance based on our experience on the Radiance. We had "Gordon" as a cruise director and he will be on the Brilliance as well. He is terrific and made the trip that much better. I am sure you will be impressed with the ship. How old are your children? My children had a wonderful time---the ship is very kid friendly.

Rich
Old March 20th, 2002, 05:09 PM
BillG

D.J. Ammons- We will be joining you on the transatlantic cruise. There are a number of posters on this board who will be on this cruise. We are from Boston and flying to London to spend six or so days in advance of the cruise. We sail the Panama Canal in thirty days, but I think I am far more excited about our London trip (our first trip to Europe) and the transatlantic than the upcoming trip.
Old March 21st, 2002, 11:34 AM
Passenger

We are booked on Brilliance for Scandinavia/Russia (12-night) on 3 August sailing from Harwich. Certainly looking forward to this cruise. Will appreciate your opinion of the ship and itinerary.