Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 18th, 2002, 09:41 PM
travelerb

Default vision of the seas

how is the food? we are in an owner suite with one couple and 1 thirteen year old son, we prefer casual to dressy so windjammer may our best bet. is room service good? are there blow dryers and or irons in each room? is dinner avaliable the first night? how can we keep our clothes form being all winkled when we get there, are drinks extra with supper (non alcoholic)m etc...... any and all info is helpful, we leave 4-7-02
Sponsored Links
Old March 19th, 2002, 06:44 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: vision of the seas

Travelerb:

Food is good to excellent. If you are expecting ***********mega star dining you might (I, said, Might!) but a little dissapointed. I have always been pleased with food. Casual and dressy both work in the main dining rooms. Casual is always good in windjammer. Don't miss the experience of the main dining rooms for dinner, though.. I prefer light snacking during the day with pickings from Windjammer for both breakfast and lunch - saving myself for the big meal at the main dining room. Room service is average to good with most of the same food items that are on the main menu for the evening. Alcoholic drinks are additional, soft are not. Blow dryers are available in each room, however, I still prefer bringing my own as the on board dryers tend to be a bit whimpy. Forget about the wrinkled clothes. You're on vacation! Pull them out the minute your luggage arrives and if they are not salvagable, immediately send out with your cabin steward or stewardess for pressing. No worries!!! You will love Vision. Leaving myself this Sunday 3/24 for Vision. Second time aboard for me. Been on sister ship Rhapsody many times. Hope this info helps. Have a great time! Happy Sailing. Leslie
Old March 20th, 2002, 12:06 AM
Tjukka

The Vision does have blow dryers now but irons are a safety hazard on the ship so no irons are on the ship .
Old March 21st, 2002, 05:34 PM
Admiral

We went on Vision in October 2001 Panama canal.....we had dinners in the dining room, every meal was great. Windjammer food was good as well. Room service was excellent the few times we used it. Overall it was a great cruise and you won't be disappointed.