Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 8th, 2002, 07:49 AM
Admiral

Default Navigator of the Seas

Planning next years cruise and I am thinking to go on the Navigator. But I can't find any reviews from fellow cruise mates. Anyone out there who took this cruise please let me know. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old April 10th, 2002, 07:44 PM
Bobbie(Lady Jag)

Default Re: Navigator of the Seas

Poor Sue needs a cruise..... :o)

(I do too!)
Old April 11th, 2002, 04:33 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Navigator of the Seas

Tell me about it! heheheeh I would go cruise in a heart beat. We are only three hours away from the port of miami. But we have to do other things first to enjoy those cruises.
Anyone came back from a cruise recently?How about a report? Tell us poor people who have to count those hundreds of days until we finally cruise again! <G>
Old April 11th, 2002, 06:50 PM
Bobbie(Lady Jag)

Default Re: Navigator of the Seas

You're too funny, Sue!

Boy, that's a tempting location! How nice to be able to go to the Caribbean without having to pay for airfare and deal with the hassles of flying!! We're close to San Diego and the Port of LA, but we don't get very good cruises during school breaks when we can cruise. I envy your location!

I think we're just under 90 days until the AOS and pre-cruise at the Hyatt Regency. It's still WAY too far away!
Old April 12th, 2002, 07:11 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Navigator of the Seas

Hey Bobbie!

Sorry to hear you are so far away from Florida.But at least you have warm weather too.It is nice to save on airfare <I do have frequent flier miles saved up> It is very tempting to be so close to those ships <G> My husband doesn't like to cruise much but I am hoping he will change his mind after going on the Explorer. He must since we will be going again next year heheheh!
Even our kids love cruising and in my humble opinion it's the perfect family trip.Kids are busy, all inclusive and one can rest or do stuff.
So you are on the AOS soon. First time? Come on tell us some stuff <G>
How do I do that counting clock on my messages? Count down only 8 more month!Gasp!!!!! I don't think I can wait that long......<G>