Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 9th, 2002, 12:37 PM
Beginner

Default Brilliance of the Seas 2003

anyone booked on Brilliance of the Seas for 2/14/03 and would anyone know how similar it is to Radiance- also I will be with my 2 teenage daughters 16 and 17 and want to know how the teen activities are on board RCI.

I have been on Carnival when the kids were younger but I don't know how the teens do on board.

any info would be helpful.
Sponsored Links
Old April 11th, 2002, 12:03 AM
David Starkey

Default Re: Brilliance of the Seas 2003

We are sailing the Brilliance in Sept (without our two teenge sons)on the transatlantic voyage to Boston. As far your sailing goes my only concern would be the time you are sailing will not have many teens because they will be in school at that time. We took our kids to Alaska last Sept and they were the only two teen American boys onboard the Infinity.(we have done Alaska several times ,but always during school being out.) The cruise was not a whole lot of fun fo the guys, but we did makeup for it by doing some great deep sea fishing adventures in Alaska.
Old April 11th, 2002, 09:02 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Brilliance of the Seas 2003

actually that is a vacation week for massachusetts - so hopefully there will be more teens on board - i know that vacation weeks vary from state to state - but as you said even if there aren't many kids we will still have a great time as a family