Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 20th, 2002, 08:51 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to Lori
Default Concierge Service

OK, I hate to show my naivety, but could someone please explain to me what the Conceirge Service/Lounge is about??
I've read several posts in various forums about this service being available if you have a C class cabin..or higher....but I don't know anything about it.
Does it cost anything?

Thanks so much!!
Sponsored Links
Old May 20th, 2002, 10:10 PM
Seatravelers

Default Re: Concierge Service

Concierge service is free to category B and above and to Diamond members of the Crown & Anchor Society. There are lounges on the Voyager & Radiance class ships where continental breakfast is available, afternoon snacks, drinks, etc. A concierge is available during certain hours to assist with shore excursions, dinner reservations in Portofino & Chops, tickets to ice shows, salon visits etc. Also available are DVD's, CD's, VCR movies for checking out - free. You can also view dinner & wine menus and order wine in advance. You receive personalized stationery for your use, as well as a special debarkation lounge on the last morning (on Radiance class ships).
The service is convenient and we have had it on 3 sailings so far. A little extra pampering never bothered us! If you qualify for this service, I guarantee that you will enjoy it.
Happy Sailing,
Seatravelers.....
Old May 21st, 2002, 05:35 PM
RM

Default Re: Concierge Service

Can anyone tell me if your tip the Concierge and around how much? Only tip if special arrangesments are made? Never had one before.

Thanks