Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 23rd, 2002, 12:28 PM
wb

Default Adventurer/Explorer/Voyager of the Seas Royal Suite Question

For anyone who has stayed in these rooms on deck 10, can you hear the joggers from deck 11 running above you?

Regards,

mc
Sponsored Links
Old June 24th, 2002, 07:07 AM
Rita Gallagher

Default Re: Adventurer/Explorer/Voyager of the Seas Royal Suite Ques

We were in the Owners Suite on Deck 10, (Explorer)about 4 rooms down from the Royal Suite, and we never heard any jogger's. Location of these rooms is wonderful, near elevators (no noise from them either), just a short walk up to the pool deck.
Enjoy!

Rita
Old June 24th, 2002, 06:00 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: Adventurer/Explorer/Voyager of the Seas Royal Suite Ques

hi MC how are you, I havent stayed on deck ten but I will be going on The Explorer Aug 3, When is your cruise leaving.
Old June 25th, 2002, 06:30 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Adventurer/Explorer/Voyager of the Seas Royal Suite

Rita what room where you in, We have room 1308. Are they as nice as they look.
Old June 25th, 2002, 12:13 PM
Rita Gallagher

Default Re: Re: Re: Adventurer/Explorer/Voyager of the Seas Royal Su

Kuki, me and Mr. NEGC were in room 1598, Trinidad Suite, and yes, they are as nice as they look. Balcony is smaller than C rooms, but room has large bathroom (in fact, the bathroom is larger than some cabins we've had in the past ), there was a king size bed (and the closet - right next to the bed -has full size mirrors if that floats your boat), there is a large - 42 or 44 inch flat screen TV that rotates between the bedroom area and the living room area. There is a large sectional, coffee table, and some chairs - there is also a small glass table with chairs (perfect for the hors d'oerves they send every afternoon). You will love it - don't know how we can cruise in just a plain balcony room again (but we did and will), but the best part was we purchased the upgrade at the pier and it only cost us $200! Since we paid really short money for the cruise to begin with (Nancy was our TA), we really got a bargain. Mind you, I had to fight with Mr. NEGC to stand in line with the pier coordinator to see about the upgrade, but after we did, he was so glad! Have a wonderful time, and we will try to meet up with you guys someday for a Cruisemates cruise!!!

Rita
Old June 25th, 2002, 01:02 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Adventurer/Explorer/Voyager of the Seas Roya

Rita thank you so much for your E-mail. This is my 12th cruise but since im with my new husband ( Who has never been on a cruise before) said he doesnt want to feel cramped in a room so he booked this suite, So I figure I better enjoy ever minute of it because after he sees that you are never in your room I think it will be back to a outside cabin................. What Islands did you go to.
Old June 26th, 2002, 07:29 AM
Rita Gallagher

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Adventurer/Explorer/Voyager of the Seas

Sorry, I thought you were someone else - Kuki is used by someone who frequents this board a lot, and who is also a cruisemates cruise host. He is as Kuki as his name!

We did the Eastern Caribbean, Nassau, San Juan, St. Thomas - places we have been to many, many times. We did this ship (our 25th cruise) because we were sure we wouldn't like it - we'd find it too big, too crowded, long lines, etc., so we boarded with no expectations. Boy, we're we ever wrong! It was a wonderful cruise, no lines, as big as the ship is, it never seemed crowded except at the two parades, service was wonderful, food was great, staff were extremely considerate and helpful. I would recommend this class of ship to anyone, young or old (it is great for families). Enjoy yourself!
Old June 26th, 2002, 07:09 PM
Admiral

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Adventurer/Explorer/Voyager of the S

Hi Rita, Yes I saw the other Kuki when I was looking thru one day. I couldnt believe they spelt there name like me, That was a shocker..... Thank you agian for all your help.