Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 6th, 2002, 01:03 AM
Keith and Judy

Default anyone cruising Enchantment of the seas Dec 15, 2002?

Hello, we are first time cruisers that will be aboard the Enchantment of the seas on December 15, 2002. We are a mid thirties couple looking for other couples to hang out with and party. We would love to get to know some couples via the internet before we cruise. Anybody else going?
Sponsored Links
Old July 6th, 2002, 09:54 PM
First Mate

Default Re: anyone cruising Enchantment of the seas Dec 15, 2002?

hi keith and judy....unfortunately my husband and I are not cruising december 15th on the enchantment, but we are cruising enchantment next week and we are first time cruisers as well. I'd be glad to tell ya all about it when we return if you want. We're cruising the western caribbean, how about you?
Old July 19th, 2002, 08:54 PM
Sailfish

Default Re: Re: anyone cruising Enchantment of the seas Dec 15, 2002

We will be on the 12/15 Enchantment. We are certified scuba divers looking to put together a small dive group in Cozumel and Costa Maya. Send me an email if you're interested in joining us. We plan to pre-book our dives in both Cozumel and Costa Maya. Two tank dives in Mexico average $55pp and include the weights. If you need equipment, it's more expensive.

Otherwise, it would be nice to make your acquaintence. You should sign-up for the cruise party at the RCCL website. Feel free to email me with questions...we've done this itinerary before.
Old July 20th, 2002, 11:09 AM
Keith and Judy

Default Re: Re: Re: anyone cruising Enchantment of the seas Dec 15,

what is the cruise party?