Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old July 21st, 2002, 10:41 AM
Beginner

Default San Juan Hotel

Sorry if this has been asked to death, but my husband and I are flying in a day early for our Nov. 3 sailing on Adventure of the Seas. Any ideas for a hotel? I know the Wyndam is close by. Do they (or any hotel) offer shuttle service from the airport, and/or to the ship on Sunday? Any ideas or suggestions is greatly appreciated!

Stact
Sponsored Links
Old July 21st, 2002, 11:30 AM
cricket55

Default Re: San Juan Hotel

We stayed at the Condado Beach Resort last November, which was great and got a rate of $125.00 for "best available" through Travelnow.com. I highly recommend this hotel and for this price, it was an amazing deal. We ended up with a Junior Suite with an ocean view. Restaurants were good too and not outrageously priced. The pool area was amazing and had a nice little "private" beach. (all beaches in San Juan are public but this one was pretty much only on the hotel grounds so tended to be fairly private). If you want any more specific info on this hotel, post your ? and I'll try to answer.

Note: Be aware that RCCL has a new terminal now, so the Wyndam may not necessarily be close to the ship. You are better to find a hotel that really suits your needs a pay the $10 taxi fare to the ship.
Old July 24th, 2002, 11:15 PM
azrene

Default Re: San Juan Hotel

We stayed at the El Conquistador pre-cruise and it was wonderful but it is some distance from San Juan. They did however shuttle us to and from the hotel.
Old August 3rd, 2002, 08:52 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: San Juan Hotel

There are many hotels in the Condado. A cab ride is not expensive. You can walk to many fine restaurants. The Radisson Ambassador may have the best pricing for a full service hotel. If you want a recommendation on a place to eat excellent Puerto Rican food Ajiili Mojiili should not be missed. You will most likely need a reservation.