Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 3rd, 2002, 06:04 PM
kittie

Default Brilliance 9/15/02

Anyone sailing on the Brilliance 9/15/02? If so go to rcl web site to register for a cruise critic party. we need 25,we are at 23 now so sign up to PARTY!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old August 3rd, 2002, 07:40 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Brilliance 9/15/02

My husband and I are going on this cruise too! I was begining to think we were the only ones. Glad to have company. I will sign us up!

PS Kitttie is an unusual name and also my best friends name. Glad to se there is more than on Kiite!!!

Joy
Old August 4th, 2002, 06:01 AM
kittie

Default Re: Re: Brilliance 9/15/02

Hi Joy,
If you want to see some GREAT pictures of the Brilliance go to www.psp.club.tips.nl .

My husband and I are from the Cape Cod area in Massachusetts, where are you from?
Old August 4th, 2002, 12:09 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Brilliance 9/15/02

Hi,

We are from the Catskill's area of New York, a small town named Roscoe. Both early 40's, three children (who are staying home this cruise). My husband owns a real estate company and I am a RN, turned Nursing Home Administrator. That says something about my sanity level!

I have seen those picures. They are terific. Only 6 weeks left. YES!!!! Actually I am being cruise spoiled this year. Myself and three other girl friends are leaving on Carnavil Triumph on 7/15 for a four day cruise to Halifax, so I am going to get to check it out before my husband and I go 9/15. I hope the leaves will have at least started to change a bit early this year. We are in a balcony cabin on deck 9, How about you?

I signed up for the party so now there is 25! I guess its a go! I am surprised there isn't one passenger review posted any where yet. That is unless there is a site I haven't found.
Old August 4th, 2002, 10:29 PM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via MSN to CeCe
Default Brilliance 9/15/02

I will be sailing with you folks!! I am traveling with my niece (also an adult). I am from Hoboken, NJ (birthplace of baseball and Frank Sinatra). My niece is from North Carolina.

We are anxious to read a non-professional's review also.

What party are you referring to? I am not familar with this feature. Please post response.
Thanks!
Old August 5th, 2002, 11:19 AM
kittie

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Brilliance 9/15/02

Hi

We are a little older than you.....Were baby boomers!! we have one son, married 7 years this September and just blessed us with out first Grandchild,a girl in April. My Husband is a Licenced Electtrician and I work part time in an office.

We have done a similar cruise twice on the Carnival line.it left from Boston on a 4 day cruise.The stops in Maine are a first though.should be nice there. I too hope the leave have started to turn,but we might just be a little to early for that,we'll see!!!!! We don't have a balcony this time,and we are on deck # 4. We had planed to go to the caribiean on a cruise this past May, in fact it was all booked on Carnival's Destiny. we opped to cancel after 9/11 we just weren't ready to fly yet then the cruise line changed the itineraty on us and it was no longer the crusie that we had first booked,so we canceled,and decided on the fall cruise this year instead.

Haven't seen any passanger review on the Brillance either.
Old August 5th, 2002, 11:33 AM
kittie

Default Re: Brilliance 9/15/02

Great to have you sailing with us!!! If you go the www.rcl.com you can sigh up for a party on board. Click on cruise critic Party in the What's New section.next page enter your reservation # from your ticket,and its time to Party....see you there!!!!!!!
Old August 7th, 2002, 04:06 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default signed up for Party

Thanks Kittie. We are signed up for the party. It seems like 32 of us have signed up already.
CeCe
Old August 9th, 2002, 10:15 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Brilliance 9/15-small group excursions

Any interest in joining us?

My niece (27) and I (42) are traveling together on Brilliance of the Seas on 9-15. We decided to skip the large shore excursions from the ship. We have booked separate tours in Halifax and Sydney on a mini-van with local guides. The routes and sights will be somewhat flexible. Both are almost full day tours. We are very interested in seeing the natural beauty, with local commentary. Also doing a bit of shopping since the US Dollar buys so much in Canada.

In Halifax, we have planns to go along the southern coast to Lunenberg, with stops along the way.

In Sydney, we plan to go north to the Cabot Trail; up to the Celtic Lodge in Ingonish, then back through Baddeck.

If you would be interested in joining us, there is room in the van. More people would make the tour more interesting and lower the cost.