Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 8th, 2002, 02:42 AM
First Mate

Default I WANNA CRUISE!!!

I WANNA CRUISE! We went for our first on July 14th, but i wanna go on another! But its not gonna happen till next summer! AHHHHH I MISS THE SHIP!!! I WANNA CRUISE!
Sponsored Links
Old August 8th, 2002, 10:22 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: I WANNA CRUISE!!!

I know how you feel Paul, Our next cruise isn't until June 2003. The hardest part is the wait. It's a killer. To kill time I'm looking at another cruise to book.
Old August 8th, 2002, 11:38 AM
Mary Martin

AH!!! ANOTHER VICTIM HAS BEEN BITTEN BY THE BUG! It's bound to happen.
We were bitten back in 1999 when we took our first cruise aboard the Monarch of the Seas. In fact we love cruising so much we decided we'd become travel agents. I'm lucky we have a cruise booked for this Sept 8th so we don't have long now to get a fix. Then it's a little stretch to make it to March for another one. Welcome aboard fellow addict!
Happy cruising,
Mary Martin
Old August 8th, 2002, 06:30 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: I WANNA CRUISE!!!

Just came back from the voyager of the seas, I;m depresses it went so fast. I need to book another cruise soon we loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old August 9th, 2002, 05:01 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Re: I WANNA CRUISE!!!

I know how you all feel.... I went my first cruise for my honeymoon on June 2nd. We were on the Voyager of the Seas as well. We loved it! Since then, I've been looking at all the cruiseline websites, looking at all the cruises I want to go on! Well, my husband and I couldn't hold out much longer...we just booked out 2nd cruise, this time on the Explorer for May 3, 2003. Although it is still far away, at least I now have something to look forward to.

Wish I had the time and money to book a back-to-back cruise..... 7 days just didn't seem long enough...sigh....

Heather
Old August 12th, 2002, 10:10 PM
kriss

wut cruise did u go on paul?
Old August 14th, 2002, 01:16 AM
Passenger

Went on first cruise March 2002 (Radiance), booked for March 2003 (Navigator) while onboard. In May I was going nuts thinking I had to wait until the next spring break to be on a ship again so I went again with my daughter in June (Adventure)-same place-Southern Caribbean-a few different islands. We are going o Western Caribbean in March. To tell you the truth, the cruises were too close together. I think we didn't FULLY apreciate the second one because it was so close to the first. It was wonderful, BUT I took a little too much for granted and even slept through the Captain's dinner!!! I am planning to go just once a year to fully savor the experience, PLUS anticipation is 50% of the fun!! In the meantime I am reading about cruises, chatting with others, looking at excursions..............(: