Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 8th, 2002, 10:02 PM
Sailfish

Default Attention Divers: 15 Dec 02 Enchantment

Attention Certified Scuba Divers:

We will be on the December 15th sailing of the Enchantment. We are hoping to charter a dive boat in Cozumel on the the 17th with four or five other divers. I am considering reserving this trip with "Dive With Martin" which is walking distance of the pier. Besides having a good reputation, they are willing to give us a 10% discount for cash (we pay when we get there). Two tank dives w/o gear are about $55 (with the discount).

Feel free to email your questions by clicking on "Sailfish" or by responding to this email. A few people have already expressed an interest in going along. The nice thing about DWM is that we don't have to have a large group to sign up. My husband and I are experienced divers with over 100 dives a piece. We have no problems diving with mixed ability levels, but remember, you have to be certified to dive (from a boat) in Cozumel. Anyway, if I get a group together, I can negotiate a better price.

www.scubadiving.com has numerous dive operator reviews. You might want to check out what they say about DWM.
Sponsored Links