Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 16th, 2002, 01:06 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to LarryB
Default Need recommendation for a good week Spring 2003

I need some info/recommendations for a good NON-SPRINGBREAK-type week during the spring of 2003. It's not that I don't like children......I just don't want to be inundated with them like we were on our Honeymoon in June of '97 in Cancun. They were completely rude and obnoxious towards everyone, especially the locals and I'd rather not repeat that experience.

So anyone have a good experience aboard an EAGLE-class RCI ship (Voyager, Navigaitor, Adventure, Explorer) during that time frame, please let me know.

Thanks,
Larry

Post Edited (08-16-02 12:08)
Sponsored Links
Old August 16th, 2002, 03:24 PM
Yeoman

Default Re: Need recommendation for a good week Spring 2003

The cruise lines are a lot more particular with the ages of their guests than the party hardy hotels in Cancun. Spring break has made Cancun famous and they are not about to disourage their guests by requiring "age limits". However, no matter where you vacation during spring break, you are bound to be surrounded by kids with their parents on most of the ships. If you don't mind that, you should be okay. I have read on this board that the new RCCL ships are very popular with families. If you stay away from the ports in Mexico you probably wont have a problem with the kiddy-peddlers.
Linda