Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 17th, 2002, 04:22 PM
knickand knack

Default Roll Call/ Monarch 9-7-02

Just wondering if we were the only two going to be on this boat. Checked several websites with message boards and can't find anyone during that time. We are going to be 1st timers, but according to the boards, once we go, we will be hooked. Hope that is the case!
Sponsored Links
Old August 17th, 2002, 05:06 PM
s

Default Re: Roll Call/ Monarch 9-7-02

doing same cruise in oct. 5 day. hope its great let us know on this board
Old August 20th, 2002, 11:17 PM
Cruise Maniac

Hi,
My husband and I are also going on this cruise! It's nice to see someone else who is going too.
We are first time cruisers, my husband will also be a first time flyer, oh boy!
We are both 37 and from upstate NY.
We have no idea what to expect from a cruise and we are loaded with questions, I just found these message boards tonight and have so much to look through but unfortunately not alot of time.
We would like to see the Mayan ruins in Cozumel and do some snorkeling, shopping and relaxing on the beach in the Caymans.
Feel free to write to me with any questions or comments, I am counting down the days.....

Sandy
Old August 23rd, 2002, 09:24 AM
Sooshie724

We're booked on the same cruise Oct. 24-let me know when you return how much you loved it. I'm going with 7 first time cruisers! They call me the cruise director!
I've been to both ports and they are both great. There is great shopping in Cozumel.
Have a great time.
Old August 25th, 2002, 02:56 PM
VMN

Default Re: Re: Roll Call/ Monarch 9-7-02

My boyfriend and I (we are in our mid 20s) are also going on this cruise on 9-7-02. Neither of us have every been on a cruise but have heard great things. We are very excited! I am thinking that it won't be very full the first week after labour day.

VMN-Canada
Old August 26th, 2002, 08:08 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: Re: Roll Call/ Monarch 9-7-02

VMN,
That is great, I am hoping you are right and it won't be too crowded.
Where about in Canada are you from? We are right across the border of Ft. Erie near Buffalo/Niagara Falls.

Sandy
Old August 26th, 2002, 04:31 PM
VMN

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Roll Call/ Monarch 9-7-02

Hi Sandy,

We are from Ottawa and we will be driving down to Fort Lauderdale (but will cross the border at the Ivy Lea bridge). Are you planning to drive or fly? I have been reading all kinds of things about cruises but am still really not sure what to expect (if that makes sense). Dying to go snorkeling, generally relax and not think about work!

VMN (Vanessa)