Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Royal Caribbean International
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 23rd, 2002, 09:31 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default $90 upgrade

Two or three weeks ago, I ran into an advertisement somewhere about a RCL promotion. It goes something like upgrade either from inside stateroom to outside or from outside to one with balcony and cost only $90. I thought this is a very good deal because it normally costs about $300 to $600 for such upgrade.

Now that I'm serious about arranging a four-family trip next June to Alaska, I can't find the promotion anywhere. Is there anyone aware of such thing? Your help will be much appreciated.

Robert
Sponsored Links
Old August 23rd, 2002, 02:57 PM
Happy Camper

Default Re: $90 upgrade

I didn't see it - call Royal Caribbean directly and ask them about it. I booked a Cat Z -inside guarantee - in June and only paid $50 per person to upgrade yesterday to an outside guarantee. Check out all prices and all internet prices. That deal may not be the best so know what you are looking for first. Ask about Resident Rates - that was real cheap for me but I had to ask for them. If you are over 55 ask for Senior rates - they are only on some sailings but if it is your sailing it is a lot cheaper too.
Old August 28th, 2002, 02:18 PM
Yeoman

Send a message via AIM to Auguste
Default Re: Re: $90 upgrade

i did get a brochure from Princess for the 9o dollars upgrade. Are you sure it was RCC